CARING FOR YOUR KIDS WHILE YOU TAKE CARE OF US
Application Deadline Has Passed
Child care available through Aug. 31 at no cost for essential workers* through a generous partnership with DHS. Children must be enrolled in Kindergarten for 2022.
- Available for all YMCA Fun Company programs through Aug. 31, 2021.
- Participants be active participants in a Fun Company program by April 30. No exceptions.
- Once approved, Essential Worker Care covers all program fees, including deposits.
Who counts as an "active" participant?
- Registered for any Fun Company program--before/after care or all-day outs
- Applied for free care
- Approved for free care
- Participate/attend at least twice a month.
This is a state-funded program. If you fail to meet eligibility requirements, including failing to attend or violating program policies, you will be subject to fees.
- Parents are required to pay a deposit to reserve their spot upon registration.
- Families who have qualified for free care will have their deposits refunded. Please allow 3-4 weeks for our team to process these refunds.
Because space is extremely limited, we require that you notify us at least 48 hours in advance if you need to cancel after you register.
Absence without prior notification on two occasions will result in dismissal from emergency response care.
Should you need to cancel, please contact SASsupport@ymcamidtn.org.